Are you looking to kickstart an IT career but don’t want to go to university? Are you a driven individual who is passionate about IT and keen to learn? Would you like to work in a supportive, dynamic environment to hone your skills?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions… we should talk!
Could you be our next superstar?
Chalkline are huge believers of the apprenticeship scheme – over a third of our team have gone through an apprenticeship! We believe in our team and are constantly looking for ways to assist their professional growth & development, in both technical & soft skills.
As part of our growth, we are looking for our next cohort of superstar apprentices to join our team. These are full-time roles based in our Borehamwood head office, with regular training provided as part of the apprenticeship scheme.
You should possess a strong skill set including communication, time management, ability to work under pressure, decision making, self-motivation, conflict resolution, leadership, adaptability and good organisational skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a desire to progress with the company.
It is key that you have good written & phone skills, and it’d be helpful for you to have an understanding of IT systems already – you don’t need to have experience working with business IT. Having a driver’s license and a car would also be very helpful.
Once you pass your apprenticeship, you’ll be able to hit the ground running as a full-time employee in our team, but your learning doesn’t stop there! We’ll work with you to create a development plan and check in regularly to keep you on track.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the "front line" for any customer issues, ensuring they are correctly managed and resolved to client satisfaction
- Conducting client reviews by phone or face to face meeting
- Building robust relationships with clients
- Understanding our clients' needs and recognising when there is a ‘gap’; providing recommendations for the latest technology
- Providing quotations & logistics assistance for hardware, software, projects and renewals (such as warranties)
- Assisting with client Microsoft 365 adoption, including providing training (both onsite and remotely)
- Maintaining internal documentation & processes
- Help with internal initiatives, such as rollouts of new portals or collecting feedback from clients
If this is a role that you or someone you know is interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com.